Joyous week!

The week so far has been rather interesting and extremely joyful for me! First of all, Monday as you all know was my public speaking presentation. Up till the very last week, I still hadn't prepared my speech and visual aids. But as usual, thanks to my ever reliable & beloved sis who helped me, I managed to finish everything in time!

For this speech, it was suppose to be an informative speech and so for my title, i chose to speak on "How To Tie A Saree". Being a person who just wore a saree for the first time this year, I thought I would never be able to get it right. But, miraculously I managed to learn how to tie a saree in just a matter of minutes! Not bad, huh?? =)

Anyway, i had asked my friend to help me out in my demostration and she willingly did. Thanks Ming Ming! =) So, when it was my turn, I went to the front of the class and begin my speech. I was so thankful that everything went smoothly and my classmates were even paying attention!! As I ended my speech, I waited to hear my lecturer's comment and she said.........."That was an excellent speech!" Can you imagine how relieved I was to hear that?? For the previous class, she had something bad to say about everyone so I was really happy to hear her say that. I really thank God and my sis for making my speech a brilliant one! =)

To continue with my successful week so far, I am very very pleased to finally inform everyone that I have successfully completed my mission! And I can now finally reveal what that "mission" was. Well.........I finally took my driving license! And as of today, I can officially drive a car! hahaha... This was made possible because of my beloved Aunty Lita, Uncle Stephen and Jared! I thank you all so much for helping me and I love you guys!! =) Hopefully the next time you visit Penang, I'll be able to drive all of you around! hehe....

Well, that's all for now. Pa - alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts