Wedding Reception

After having a traditional wedding ceremony, it's only natural to have a modern wedding reception after that. So, after the traditional Indian ceremony in KL, the wedding reception was held in Penang last Saturday. The reception was in Penang because it was by the Bride's family.

Thanks to my mom, I already had a dress to wear weeks before the reception. But, unfortunately for my sis, until the very last moment, she still didn't find anything to wear!! However, after some last minute thinking, she somehow managed to channel Princess Jasmine and emerged like a beautiful princess on Saturday! She had all the works! The pants, the golden belt, the bangles and GOLDEN SHOES!!! (Read her blog to see how she looked! Or go see more pics in Facebook!)

As for me, I wore a red floral dress with black accessories and black Gladiator shoes!! The shoes were a last minute addition as my mom got it for herself but she couldn't wear it as she claimed it was too high so I got to wear it! Here's a picture of the shoes:

The wedding reception was very nice and as usual, any event that involves my family can't run away from music. So, it was filled with music from the start to the end! One of the highlights of the night was of my youngest cousin(see pic below) dancing to the hindi song Aaja Nachle! She looked soooo adorable! Her expression and her hip shaking can rival Shakira!! hahaha....

It's kinda sad that everything is now over and there's nothing to look forward to anymore. But, I'm glad and happy that everything worked out really well for my cousin and my new cousin-in-law. I hope there'll be another family function and gathering soon so that we all can gather again and have more fun! =)


Comments

Popular Posts