Star star star, Flap flap flap, Wiggle wiggle wiggle, pose!

Are any of you listeners of Red Fm's morning show? Well, if you are, then you probably know about their "Shake Our Hand and Win Ten Grand" game! The two deejays, JD and Dilly have been touring around Malaysia shaking people's hands to find people and last Friday, they came to Penang!
I don't really have a particular favourite radio station as I'm the type of person who picks and choose the songs I listen to in the car. Anyway, last week, my sister told me that they were coming to Queensbay so I decided to join her and her friends to go meet them.

The event was suppose to start at 7pm and we reached there right on time! We were one of the first few who arrived there early so we got to chat longer and take pictures with the two DJs. After signing up, we also got goodies from the Red Fm crew such as Galaxie mags, car stickers, t-shirts and soap powder. hahaha....

While I was taking picture with both JD and Dilly, I also got complimented by JD for my soft hair! hehe... I washed it before I went, so of course it was all nice and soft.....hahahah...After that, more people started coming so they started the event. As usual, games were held and the first game was a drinking game. The person who finishes their drink first wins! For the second game, unfortunately (or fortunately, still not sure which one fits better! haha), I got picked by JD to participate.

If you notice the title of my post you may have guessed what the game was. I had to dance in front of everyone in Queensbay! A silly children's kind of game but nevertheless, embarassing!! Imagine doing silly dance steps in the middle of Queensbay Mall with everyone recording it on their camera phones!! But, as it was all in the name of fun, I did it anyway. And for my efforts, I got third! Not bad, huh? haha.. The game my sister joined was to guess the song title and artiste. She got fourth or fifth I'm not sure.

Even with all the embarassing moments, I still enjoyed myself. We were the first to arrive and the last ones to leave!! Had a really great day and I had so much fun. Now, for the next time, I want to meet the Hitz FM deejays! hehe... *hint hint Jared* =)

From left to right: Dilly, Ira, Trish, Jonathan, Shakun, me, JD

Comments

Popular Posts