The result........

After months of imagining and fretting about how I would look like in a saree, it all finally came to an end last saturday, 6/6/09. So, how did I look?? Well, here's the result.......



So, what do you think?? EVERYONE keeps telling me that I looked like my mum! They keep saying that I look exactly like her when she was my age. I guess I now know how I'll look in the future! hahahah...

Anyway, as for the wedding, it was a beautiful wedding where everyone was happy and satisfied. It was on time, the food was delicious and the bride and groom was smilling throughout the whole wedding! You could just tell how happy they were. And seeing my cousin finally finding "the one" and being so happy really put a smile on my face.

Overall, everyone had fun and I had a great time in KL. It's been years since I last went to KL and being able to meet as well as spend time with both my mum and dad's side of the family again was like icing on the cake. Even though I felt like time was too short, but it was worth the trip and I really look forward to trips like this again. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get to do it again. =)

Comments

Popular Posts