My Life Would Suck Without You!!! =)

This tall, beautiful and smart girl is none other than my beloved sister who will be turning 25 in a few hours!! Even though she is six years older than me, yet the bond and closeness we share hardly shows the gap between our ages. Throughout my life, she's always been there for me and I can honestly say that she is one of the person I trust the most and is like my best friend!

We are alike in so many ways. We like the same books, same movies, same genre of music, same kind of guys, etc. We are also similar in shape and size so buying clothes is not a problem as we can share our clothes! We even compliment each other in the kind of food we eat!! She eats the icing, I eat the cake! She eats the egg white, I eat the yoke! hahah...But of course, like all sisters, we do occasionally quarrel and we get into the typical girlfights like you see in the show Keeping Up With The Kardashians! We pull each others hair, drag one another around the house and hit each other! And then, after a few hours, we're friends again....hahaha....

She has done for me things that not many sisters would do such as:
1) Writing down WORD-FOR-WORD of Koffee With Karan episodes. (Literally every word!)
2) Willingly buying me things that I want
3) Listening to me complain every time I can't do something right
4) Helping me with my assignments even though she is so tired after work
5) Going all the way to Tanjung Bungah from Sungai Dua just to fetch me from college and never once complaining when she has to wait for me
and many many other things that really makes me appreciate her so much. Mum used to tell me that when I was born, she didn't like me at all!! She even cried to my dad complaining that she didn't like me!! hahaha....but I think my cuteness and chubby cheeks clouded her resentment towards me, that now even though she doesn't admit it, but I know she loves me! hehe.... *colgate smile*

Anyway, since it is her birthday, I would just like to say to her thank you soooooo much for everything and for just being there for me whenever I needed you. You are my rock and the bestest sister anyone could ever asked for. My life would really suck without you!! =)

So, Happy 25th Birthday you, my dearest Ate!! May you always be blessed with all the happiness and joy in this world!! I love you! Muakz and big hug!!! =)

Comments

SFGEMS said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Cho Chweet lah! :)
Shakun said…
Awww!!! So sweet!!!! And yes, I'm the bestest sister simply because I'm your ONLY sister!! haha!!

Love ya!!

Popular Posts