Gurney Outing

Last Thursday, for the first time, I went out with my college friends! I know, it's been a year since I started college and I should spend more time with them but somehow we just never found the time to hang out with each other. Of course, we've spent time in college together, having lunch and whatnots but we've never spent time together outside of college. Weird, huh?

Anyway, after class, we: TCC, TPH, TMM, TKC, THI, TYL and me headed to Gurney. Our objective for going out was to watch a movie and eat dinner. They wanted to watch Blood:The Last Vampire but since I didn't want to watch(hehe), we decided to watch 17 Again! Miss Ngu, our lecturer also joined us.

The movie was quite nice. It had its funny moments and overall, I would say it was an entertaining and enjoyable movie. After the movie, we went to KIM GARY to eat dinner. It was my first time there and I wanted to try any of its famous cheesebake dishes but I was still full from eating doughnuts so I settled for Black Pepper Pork Chop with rice. Yummy!

However, after dinner I had to leave but the rest continued on their shopping spree and even convinced Ms Ngu to buy a dress!! hahaha.... Can't wait to see her wear it to school... =)

Had a great time and i hope we do it again soon! =)

Comments

Popular Posts