Farewell to the King Of Pop

It's all over the news and yet, I still find it hard to believe. The one and only King Of Pop has passed away.

At 7.15am today, I got a text message from my aunt telling me of his death and after other numerous smses and finally hearing it on the radio, it turns out that, it is the truth and not a hoax.

It's really sad to hear that such a musically talented person who achieved so much of success, died at such an early age and never got the chance to have the much awaited comeback that everyone was hoping and looking forward too.

I am a big fan of Michael Jackson and I LOVE all of his songs. Its amazing that even people from my generation still find his music relevant, relatable and great to listen to. This just reinforces what a great singer and performer Michael Jackson was. I still remember telling my sister that if one day MJ died, it will be so huge! Who would have thought that the day arrived so soon.....

His music will definitely carry on for a long time to come and his dancing moves will forever be remembered in the history of dancing!

May you rest in peace, Michael Jackson......




Comments

Popular Posts