Challenges...

As you all know, I'll be having my PR Fair on the 5th of August. While I was excited about it before I started all the preparations, now, when i'm in the midst of getting everything perfect for the day, I realise that there are soooo many things that I need to do!!

I already have everything planned out as in what I need to do before and during the fair. The major problem (I say major as i still have so many minor problems to overcome as well!!) I have now is the finding of sponsors! We already have our main sponsor which is, Channel Blue Optical but for the rest of the sponsors, we still have to find more. I already found a sponsor for our flyers (thanks to my sister) so, now we have 200 free flyers. But we need prizes for our lucky draw and games!! Convincing them to help us is the main problem as they feel that "why should we sponsor you when we are not your main priority/organization that you are promoting?".

We realise that we have to be fair to all and promote them in any way we can but we can't please everyone and we're still students so we're still new at all of this. However, it is good practice for us as by facing all this difficulties now, we will be able to learn from all of our mistakes and in the future when we go out to work, we will be more prepared.

The thing is, this PR Fair is not the only assignment we have this semester. We have so many more due soon and time is running out!! Now I realise how vital proper time management is.

Well, all i can do now is just work harder and pray for everything to work out in the end. Maybe I should take my sister's advice and start reading "The Secret"! =)

(p/s: Btw, my mission comes to an end this Thursday! Wish me luck!! )

Comments

Popular Posts