Mommy's Day Out! =)

As usual, almost every morning albeit some reluctance, I follow my mom to the market to buy the daily groceries for the shop. The routine is: park the car, buy chicken from the "AYAM MAN" , then proceed to her usual vegetable seller. Last Sunday, after months of doing the same thing, I decided to bring the camera along to "document" our daily ritual. So, here are some photos of my mum doing what she does best in the market!! hehe...
This is the fish/wet market where my mum buys her sotong and udang.

Mum busy choosing her cili padi, serai, sawi, kangkung, cili merah besar, kailan, kacang panjang, limau, carrots, kobis, bunga kobis, etc.

This is William! He usually adds up the cost of eveything mum buys and he really likes to talk!! He never fails to come up with a new topic everyday! hahaha... =)

I only managed to take a few pictures as both me and my sis had so many things to carry! We didn't want to risk dropping the camera!! Will try to take more the next time...

Then, on Monday, it was mum's off day so my sister decided to treat us to a family dinner. It was also considered a Mother's Day dinner as it was just a day after Mother's Day. After a long time, we were finally having a family dinner together and we went to a coffee shop in Weld Quay to have our dinner. I don't know the name of the shop though.

This was taken before dinner in front of our house. We were sitting on the swing! So, do we (the 3 Charlie's Angels) look alike??

This was what we ate!! Looks delicious, right??

And THIS happened 20 minutes later!! You can tell that we were really hungry!! haha...

Me eating ONE of my favourite food! Fried Chicken!! In fact, I think I ate most of the chicken we ordered as my sis is not a chicken person. hahaha....

Well, that was what we did for the weekend...On another note though, I am pleased to inform that Part 1 of my mission has been successfully completed!! And while I was on the process of completing Part 2, I met my old primary friend that I haven't seen since Standard 6!! Nur Aizzah!! It's so nice to meet old friends again and I hope I get to meet more of them soon....

Now, an update on American Idol!! It's down to the final 2!! I predicted that it would be a Danny-Adam showdown but unfortunately it's going to be a Kris-Adam showdown, but I can't complain as I'm a huge Kris Allen fan as well. So, I'll be supporting Kris Allen next week!! Woohoo!! hahahah....

Comments

Popular Posts