Excited!

We got our saree blouses yesterday!!

We were supposed to go to the shop to collect it but my aunt collected it first. Therefore, all we had to do was go to my grandma's house to try it on and see if it fits well. So......does it fit well?? If you must know, it is soooo fitting!! When I tried it on, I was like....woah! It's the type of blouse where you CANNOT slouch and have to stand straight! Because if you do......you can forget about breathing! hahaha... But then again, it might feel tight coz its new and even my aunties said that it is suppose to be that way. So, oh well, I just have to get used to it..... I just can't believe that I actually have to wear a saree! After years of escaping from wearing sarees at family functions, the day has finally arrived for me to accept the truth that I am REALLY going to wear one... I can feel myself embracing the Indian side of me!! hahaha.... At least I'm satisfied with my blouse and I think it is really nice!! =) As for my sister's blouse, after complaining that it is not as nice as mine, when she wore hers, EVERYONE said, "wow shakun! So nice your blouse!!" And it really is!! We are going to rock this wedding!! hahahahah..... *cue perasan-ness!!* hahahah....

Anyway, saree blouses aside, I watched E! Summer Movies Special yesterday and I am so excited about all the latest movies coming out soon!! The most obvious one would be Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince which is coming out in July! It looks so dark and intriguing! Very exciting and this is definitely a "must-watch-in-theatre" movie for our family!! =)

Besides HP6, I am also anticipating the arrival of two romantic-comedy movies. The first one is The Ugly Truth starring Kathering Heigl and Gerard Butler and the 2nd one is The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds!! Can't wait to watch it.... As you can see, I am a die-hard romance movie freak and I will definitely be on the lookout for the movies when it opens in the theatres. I just hope it lives up to my expectations though.... =)

Till the next time, pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts