Cold and cosy weather! =)

The weather has been super nice the ast few days! Even though some people might not agree with me but then, what better way to enjoy a cold and cosyweekend,right?? Only in this weather can you snuggle up in bed with your favourite pillow and maybe a good book and just take in all the coolness! Perfect way to relax after a long and stressful week, right? ;)

Anyway, since the holidays begin for me, nothing much has happened. I have to say that I really do lead a rather dull life. Kinda sad, huh? At least, I have something to look forward to next week! I get to go out!! hahaha....

So, If I haven't been going out, what have I been doing? Well.......nothing else except watch TV! I am a self-confessed TV freak and I can watch the tube for hours! Being a loyal Malaysian, I do actually watch Malaysian reality shows such as One In A Million and Anugerah Industri Muzik(AIM). Last friday was the grand finals and so, my dad, sis and I watched Tomok win the show. Unfortunately, I do not think that he deserved to win as I truly felt Esther should have won as she was the better singer. But then again, even though it is so called a singing show, at the end of the day, it is actually a popularity contest and since the start he has been a judge favourite as well as the crowd favourite, so it was no surprise that he won.

As for AIM16, it was held yesterday and I usually watch the whole show but this year, I only watched bits and pieces. As usual, Siti Nurhaliza was the biggest winner and to my surprise, they even introduced two new categories, Best Chinese Album and Best Indian Album. A first in the history of AIM I think. I guess they're just trying to draw in a more diverse audience! As you can see, not only do I have an interest in international artists but also in our local artists! hahaha....

My sister and I also had a big take-out dinner yesterday. After sending my dad to Berjaya Hotel, we went to Goodall Cafe in Gotlieb road to buy dinner. Between the two of us, we ate spaghetti, a full set of Chicken Katsu (japanese food) and a large Cheesy Lover Pizza! It was delicious! =) We have to do it again soon! =)

I'll update soon! =)


Comments

Popular Posts