And the winner is......

KRIS ALLEN!!!!
After countless of predictions on who will win American Idol, it all came down to Adam Lambert and Kris Allen on Wednesday night. And despite being the underdog and the darkhorse of the competition, Kris Allen managed to win over audiences with his clean-cut, boy-next-door image to emerge as the champion of season 8 of American Idol!! =)
I'm quite happy with the results as I didn't want Adam Lambert to win even though I have to admit that he did put on a great show every single week. However, I always see him as a performance kind of guy and can't really picture how his album will turn out to be. I guess we just have to wait and see. But despite not winning, it looks like Adam will probably follow in the footsteps of Chris Daughtry and Jennifer Hudson as he looks set to take on the world by storm and it's also because he already has a huge fan-base out there to support him.
Anyway, i've said before that i'm an avid follower of American Idol and throughout the seasons that I have watched over the past years, last night's finale was definitely one of the best. A factor that contributed to this year's great finale were the finalists who are all great singers and the line-up of celebrities that they had were incredible! I especially enjoyed the performance by Carlos Santana and the 13 contestants. Carlos Santana is definitely one of the best guitarist in the world and I'm proud to say that my dad can actually play like him!! And I'm not being bias as everyone else says so too!! =)
So, all in all, I had a great time spending this past few months watching season 8 of American Idol. Now I have to find something new to fill up my Wedneday and Thursday evenings......hmmmm....any suggestions?? Classes are going to begin soon anyway, so maybe it's a sign for me to hit the books once again! haha.... And i'm wondering whether there will be a 9th season of American Idol.......Well, we just have to keep our eyes and ears open, right? =)

Comments

Popular Posts