9am to 5pm!! =(

I started classes today....and I'm in my second year!! I'm once again a senior only this time in college! There were so many new faces today and the foyer was filled with people everywhere as they were signing up for clubs and societies.

Anyway, for this new year, my schedule is so packed that I'll literally be in college from 9am to 5pm!! I will actually be experiencing working life in terms of hours.... But, I'm glad to know that i'm not alone in this as friends from accounting also have to endure loooooong hours. *hehe* =p

So, like the first two semesters in year one, I will be taking 6 subjects again and i have to say, by the looks of it, it seems really difficult. The six subjects that I will be taking are:

1) English for Mass Communication
2) Translation: BM and English
3) Malaysian National Goals and Programs
4) Introduction to Pscychology
5) Public Relations Strategies and Tools
6) Public Speaking

As you can see, it sounds interesting but according to our seniors, it's kinda difficult. But, you can't always have it easy, can you?

The interesting part for this semester that everyone is looking forward to is our much anticipated PR Fair organised by US as part of our syllabus. Though it will take up lots of our time and energy but it'll be really great as we will be in charged of everything and we get to decide what we want to do during the fair! It's a challenge but, we're game on about it! =)

Till the next time, pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts