We're bringing sexy "back"? haha...

So, shopping for saree blouses are finally over..... After procrastinating for a long time, measurements, designs and cloths were finally given to the tailor! It was the first time ever for me (or maybe I just can't remember) letting someone take measurements to do a blouse or any kind of clothing.

Yesterday started off as usual with us following my beloved mom to the market to buy vegetables and so on for the shop. However....things were slightly different yesterday as my ever loving and sometimes forgetful mom locked the car keys in the car boot!! AND she didn't bring the spare key with her!! Thank goodness for my dad who was at home with the Kancil!! We had to call him and wake him up to ask him to bring the spare key! As for us, we had to patiently wait(while laughing) by the parking space for him....These "special" moments with mom happens quite often and the things she does, never fails to surprise us because its just soooo "creative"! But, that post on her weird "doings" will be for another day! =)

Anyway, after our very eventful morning, around 4 something in the afternoon, my sis and I went to our grandmother's house to wait for my aunt to get ready. We then proceeded to a place nicknamed "Jual Murah" at Chowrasta Market to buy lining for our saree blouses. After that, we headed straight to Little India to do our saree blouses!!

After parking the car, we went to one of the shops there. I can't remember the shop name though. We did our blouses there because my cousin that's getting married also did her blouse there. I was the first one to be measured by the tailor, followed by my sis, then my aunt. My aunty didn't want our blouses to be like how the normal ones are. She said that as we're still young, we can and SHOULD do blouses that are modern and preferably sexy! Even my grandma said not to do blouses that are old-fashioned and too covered up!! My saree blouse will look normal in front, but the back will have criss-cross strings across! When I saw that design, it instantly caught my eyes! Since it'll be the first time I will be wearing a saree, might as well go all out right?? =) My sister's blouse has three bows across at the back. It's kinda sexy too, though she doesn't feel it is. Dearest sis, I'm telling you, YOU'LL LOOK GREAT!! =)

I really hope I look good too and I can't wait for it to be ready as I want to see how the blouse will turn out! But, I'll only get to see it on the 15th, so i'll have to be patient till then. Those of you who want to see how I'll look, wait until after the wedding, ok? I promise to take lots of pictures! =)

Comments

Unknown said…
You should totally post pics! I want to see it. I've been going crazy on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bridal_shops_dresses.html trying to find the right dress for my aunt's wedding so i need fashion inspiration, lol :)

Popular Posts