Changes

Hello my dear friends!! It's been quite awhile since I last updated right? Don't worry, nothing has happened to me. I'm still alive! hahaha... Just blame it on my laziness to blog and my computer who has been "unwell" this past week or so... hahaha... That is why, for the first time, I am blogging from the internet lab in my college... Might as well make full use of my college facilities right? hahaha....

Anyway, a lot has happened since I last logged on to the internet. In the political world, Malaysia has a new Prime Minister - Datuk Seri Najib and a whole new line of Cabinet Ministers. Everyone is saying that the new cabinet is a more leaner one and will do the country good. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

As for the entertainment world, 2 more of our American Idol finalist has been eliminated from the show. The first was Megan Joy and just recently, Scott. So far, none of my favourites has been eliminated yet and I think the right ones are going out each week. My predictions for the Top 5 are Danny Gokey, Alison Iraheta, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert and Matt Giraud. I really do think that this year's line up of finalist are really good and it's going to be a tough fight to the finish. All I can say is, may the best man win! =)

As for me, life in college has been the same except that this week is my final week as a first yar student. And my semester 3 final exam will be next week!! I didn't think that it would be so fast but then again the faster it's over, the better right? hahaha... I also have great news about my group assignment. We just got back our results yesterday and we found out we got the highest!! Looks like all our hard work and time didn't go to waste! To all my group members, good job! =)

That's all for now as I have to go to class soon. Till the next time then, pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts