=)

Starting today, I will officially be free for a month! My semester 3 final exam finally ended yesterday after much brain squeezing and head scratching!! And yesterday was also my last day as a year one student of my college. Starting May 25th, I'll be part of the new seniors in college. I can't believe that I'm actually at the end of my first year of college and I am glad that after complaining to my sister and good friends, I have managed to meet a whole new bunch of friends in college that have helped make my first year of college a great one! So, special thanks goes out to all my college friends for making it a great year and may our 2nd year in college be better!! =)

So, I haven't actually planned out my list of activities to do during my break but I do have a special mission to complete and hopefully it'll be over in a month's time. I won't reveal what that "mission" is yet until I'm finally done with it as I don't want to jinx it yet! But some of you may already know what that "mission" is, so to those of you who know, wish me luck alright?? =)

I do have plans for this saturday though. I'm suppose to hangout with my aunt and sis to do some shopping! Shopping for what?? Well.......we are going to do our saree blouses! After delaying it countless of times despite having my aunt ask us constantly, we finally decided to do it on Saturday. My exams are over and i'm free, so why not?

As I said in my earlier post, I'll be wearing a saree for my cousin's wedding happening on June 6 in K.L. and as expected we'll be going to KL. However, even after plans were made earlier for the whole family to go, now my mum is saying that she doesn't feel like going coz she doesn't want to leave the shop just like that. I was really hoping that after a long time, the whole family would get a break from Penang and even if its just for 3 days, but it'll be fun and a different from our constant routine in Penang, right? Besides, it's not as though we'll be going just for the wedding. We'll get to visit my grandparents, uncle and aunty that we haven't seen for quite awhile as well. She also said about a month back, that she wanted to go so that she'll be able to meet up with her old friends that she hasn't seen for quite sometime but now she's changed her mind. Well, there's still slightly more than a month left before the wedding so she stilll has time to change her mind and decide to follow us. I really hope she does! *crossing my fingers*

Alright then, i'll update soon as I have a lot of free time on my hands! =)

Comments

Shakun said…
Let's hope she changes her mind. It would be a pity for her to give KL a miss. After all, it's been years since we were all together in KL.

Popular Posts