A whole new week....

It's Monday again and another full week ahead of me filled with tests and assignments...

Last Saturday, I finally went to the Midlands book fair and I'm sad to say that I was rather dissapointed...

None of the books I wanted had discounts and all the books that did have discounts, were all management books, cookbooks, dictionaries and so on.... I was actually hoping to go on a book shopping spree and spend some money on good books but unfortunately, I couldn't. So, for now, I'm still hoping to buy some more of Cecelia Ahern books and Angels & Demons by Dan Brown!! I want to read it before the movie comes out!! Anyone want to lend me the book?? =)

Besides that, last saturday was Earth Hour day and I also had prayers at my grandma's house. I kinda participated in it by not being in my house during that hour, so all the lights and electrical appliances were off...hehe...So, that counts right? hahahah...... I wanted to actually take a ride through town to see how dark it would be but because of the prayers held, it couldn't be done..

I also finally picked out a saree for my cousin's wedding in June. I can't believe I actually have to wear one! And I found out I may have to wear another one for the reception that's going to be in Penang! The wedding will be in KL... Anyway, the colour of the saree I chose, which actually belongs to my aunt, is a soft pink mix with a bit of silver... I don't really know how to describe the colour in detail but I'll take a picture when I fnally wear it ok? Now all we have to do is go and sew the blouse.... I really hope I look nice and not too thin hopefully!! haha... =)

So, till the next time then.....pa-alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts