Long Overdue......

Seems like this post has been long overdue......The last time I blogged was on the 12th and it's already the 24th!! How time flies....hahahah...

Anyway, nothing much really happened since I last blogged. My routine for this past week has been the same: wake up, go to college, come back, eat, watch TV, eat and then it'll be time to sleep again. I seriously have to find friends to go out and hangout with since none of mine are here!! How pathetic life can be when your good friends aren't near you anymore.....Come back soon, you guys!!! =)

Anyway, to give an update on what's been going on in A.Idol, so far Jasmine, Jorge and Alexis has been eliminated and this week it'll be MoTown, so i'm guessing it'll be interesting to watch!

Besides that, I finally had my first Tamadun Islam test last friday. Seven chapters of just words to read and remember!! And I can tell you, that is not an easy feat! hahaha.... But since it was only objectives and True & False questions, it wasn't necessary to memorise every single thing. Thank goodness for that! This friday will probably be my second assessment and i'm definitely not looking forward to it....

Today(24th), I had my Mass Media individual presentation on The Portrayal Of Women in Movies. To the best and most wonderful sister, I thank you profoundly on your contribution!! I don't know what I'll do without you!! *Big sloppy kiss* It went quite well even though I nearly skipped a slide but it was ok after that. And.....our lecturer even said that so far, our class is the best! So, kudos to everyone who presented today!

It'll definitely be a busy week for me as I have another group assignment that has to be completed and submitted by next monday!! And we haven't even started on the most important part of the project yet! At least, the survey part is completed so we only have to concentrate on the analysing part and unfortunately that is the most difficult section!! But, I believe that we'll be able to do it. After all, every semester has been the same for us and getting through it once again, will not be a prob;em. Well....hopefully........

Till the next time, pa-alam!

Comments

Shakun said…
Yes....what would you do without me?? hahahaha.....!! You're most welcome by the way! Helping you is refreshing!

Popular Posts