It's the weekend!!

Finally another two whole days of doing nothing!! hahaha... After staying back after classes for the whole week and cracking my head trying to do the assignment the way our lecturer wants it, I feel so glad that I have this two days to relax my mind. Thank goodness she extended the dateline to next thursday...

So that pretty much sums up what I've been doing this past whole week... It's difficult to do the assignment the way she wants it and I think all the students can't really get how she wants us to do it. Today while she was talking to us, she actually said she felt happy because we were having such a dificult time doing it!! hahaha....This shows how cruel lecturers can be.... haha....

Assignments aside, American Idol was on yesterday and everyone did pretty ok though there were a few that didn't really stand out. Anyway, in today's result show, Stevie Wonder was one of the guest artistes and he sang my song - My Cherie Amour!! I was so happy to hear it!! The reason it's called "my" song is because my mother used to sing to me that song when I was a baby, so it always has a special place in my heart... Isn't that sweet?? =) The person that got eliminated today was Michael Sarver.... 9 more to go....

Besides that, Jemimah and I has finally restarted our pact. So far it's been going well even though certain messages sent have not been reaching its designated destination. We're both still wondering what's wrong and WHERE those messages went....hahahah....Well, hopefully this renewed pact will remain for as long as possible and maybe we'll be able to break the old record! You up for it, jamie?? =)


Comments

Popular Posts