Beginning

The start of my semester 3 started out with a Bang! hahaha...Thank goodness for that too.. The first day I was due back in college was also THE day to get my semester 2 results and I'm proud to say that I did very well!!! Despite my worries about certain papers, my results showed that I had nothing to worry about. So, I'm really glad that I started my semester 3 by receiving excellent news! =)

For my final semester in Year 1, I only have to take 2 subjects and complete it in seven weeks. The two subjects are Mass Media & Society and Tamadun Islam & Asia. According to my lecturer, Mass Media & Society is quite similar to a previous paper I took back in semester 1, so scoring for this paper according to her will not be a problem. However, we can't take things for granted, right? I hope she's right about it though. As for Tamadun Islam, it's like learning sejarah all over again. A repetition of Masyarakat Jahiliah, Zaman Renaissance, Khalifah Uthman Affan, etc. Boring stuff once again! hahaha.... I just hope that I can still remember at least a bit of what we learned back in form 4 and 5! Hmmm....guess I should have kept all my sejarah notes...ahahah....

Well, it's only been 3 days since I started college, and so far it's been going well. So, we'll see how it goes for the remaining 7 weeks... =)

Comments

Popular Posts