To Miss-I-Love-Everything-Weird

"Miss-I-Iove-Everything-Weird. This friend of mine is one of the weirdest in my gang. Her taste from guys to music is so weird for people our age, that she is actually the life of the gang. Her taste range from the hotties of Ricky Martin to Peter Crouch to Totti!! And....for my birthday present, she downloaded William Hung's rendition of SHE BANGS!!"

A few years back in 2007, when we were all 17, I wrote this in an article to describe a friend of mine and tomorrow (28th), this GORGEOUS, BRILLIANT and STILL WACKY friend of mine will be turning 19!! Even though two years has passed since I last wrote that, but she has somehow remained the same. Yes, she's matured in the last two years in appearance and personality wise but that weird and eccentric quality that defines the person she is has remained intact.

I'm proud to say that we have been friends since we were 10 and together we have grown up enjoying life in school and well after high school. We've been through high school dramas, locking ourselves out of our hotel room, having sleepovers and gossiping late at night!! hahaha.... Even though your now gearing yourself up to be a med student in KL and i'm sure you'll do well, I know we'll always be friends! =)

So girlfriend....I just want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May God bless you always and may our friendship keep growing stronger!! *Big Hug* =)

Comments

Popular Posts