My weekend

I'm back after my short break for Christmas and I have to say that I did not expect my weekend to be such an eventful one. It was filled with lots of surprises and joy!
Christmas this year however was a rather quiet affair for us if you compare it with the other years. My sis and I went to the shop on the Eve and as usual, when the clock struck 12am, the Battle of Snow Foam begun! Unfortunately, we (the girls) were bullied by the guys who had all TEN cans with them and we got sprayed without mercy!! It wasn't a fair fight at all. Tell me, HOW do you fight with 3 big size guys about 6 feet tall?? hahahaha.... This "fight" went on for about an hour until finally, 2 of the three guys went home.
When we came home, we decided to open all our Christmas presents. The Xmas presents I received were simply lovely and I love all of it!! Thank you so much to my beloved Mom and Sis!! Muakz! =) On Christmas day, I went to Jemimah's house for lunch. Jemimah wore a saree!! hahahah....
I had an hour of class on Friday and until the last moment, my mind was all set on going to class, however, at the very last moment, I decided not to go. I don't really know why I changed my mind but I don't think I missed much. I also heard from one of my classmates that only 10 out of the 23 attended the class.... So, I was not the only one!! hahaha...
The most interesting day of my whole weekend was definitely Saturday coz my aunt and uncle made an impromtu decison to come to Penang for a day trip. They arrived at 7am and left the same nite on the 11pm train. The reason they came was not only to visit my mum and another aunt but they also came to attend an art exhibition that was going to be officiated by their blogger friend, Antares.
This was the first time that I actually attended an art exhibition and it was a rather interesting one. The artist is Ricardo Tovar and the theme of the exhibition was called "Love Without Shadow". His kind of work is what you call Art Interpretation. Though it was supposed to be about love, but somehow, you can relate it to death as well. I can't really say much about it. You have to see it so that you'll have your own interpretation of the artworks.
The guy I met there, Antares, is a really interesting guy. He seems to know so much. What makes him more interesting is the fact that he used to be someone really important in the advertising world but he gave it all up to live a rather unusual life. He is now living somewhere in the jungle in a house made of bamboos and is married to an Orang Asli lady. Interesting, rite? hahahah....
As for today(Sunday), I attended a wedding reception in Fort Cornwallis. One of my dad's friend's son's reception. It had a huge turnout but what can you expect when you work in the entertainment world rite? Everyone knows everyone! A lot of musicians and of course, live music! hahahah...
Tomorrow will be another interesting day as some of my ex-schoolmates will be having another gathering! May it be a successful one as it will be sort of like a reunion as well as a farewell for my dear friend Jemimah who will be leaving to KL! =(
So, interesting weekend for me rite?? hehe...

Comments

Popular Posts