Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

"Tis' the season to be jolly......tra la la la la la"

2008 is finally coming to an end and in less than week, we will be beginning a whole new chapter in our lives. This year has been a rather eventful one for me. Though at times it was challenging but those experiences has only made me stronger. So, I'm going to take a short trip down memory lane by listing down some of the major happenings of my life in 2008.


1) 2008 started with me celebrating my new year by attending National Service. Though I was reluctant to go at first, but that 3 months was truly an experienced that I will never forget. I did things that I never thought I would have done i.e shooting and flying-fox, and built new friendships to last a lifetime.


2) In March and May, after a long time, my aunt, uncle, cousin and grandparents from K.L. came down to Penang. It was really good spending time with them again and I really enjoyed myself.


3) I turned 18 this year and finally became legal!! hahaha....It was the first time I actually drank as well! It was definitely a birthday to remember and I wish to thank everyone that made it such an eventful and joyous one for me!

4) I begin my life as a college student. I have to say that it was not such a smooth transition for me as I went to a college where 90% of the students spoke mandarin and I was afraid that the language barrier would be a problem for me. However, my classmates in M57 and 4 of my former schoolmates has made things so much more easier for me. Besides that, I have a feeling that by the time I graduate, I may be able to speak or at least understand Mandarin better!! hahaha....


5) I started my very own blog this year. Starting a blog never once crossed my mind, however, I now realise that having a blog of my own can be a platform for me to express my views as well as prepare myself towards becoming a better PR officer.

So, was 2008 a great year for me?? Without a doubt! =)

On another note, I would like to sincerely wish everyone a very Merry and Blessed Christmas. May this Christmas bring everyone lots of love and joy so that you will begin your new year with a big smile on your faces!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts