Random

Well, my most hectic week has come to an end but the work continues to grow and grow. Several major presentations are over but there are still a few more to go. So, I guess I can sort of relax for a while but not for long. haiz....

Moving on, I'm currently reading the latest book that everyone has been talking about and even a movie based on the book is going to be released soon. And what book am I talking about? It's called "TWILIGHT".... Its about a human girl falling in love with a vampire. Not really a fan of vampires and all but this book is a bit different from the usual vampire stories. About to finish the first book (there are four in the series) and its so far quite interesting. Can't wait to finish it to start on the second!! hahah...My sister is already on the third!! hahaha....

On another note, I know this has nothing to do with whatever I was talking about above but after observing for quite a while now, i've begin to realise something and decided to express my views on it. I've always heard people say that as time goes on people change and I agree. But after much consideration, I realised that sometimes it's not about people changing but how you have viewed a certain person throughout the length of time you've known them. Being friends with a certain person and being with them everyday may make you view them as how you want them to be but only after you have gone your separate ways that you noticed that they are not how you perceived them to be. It really makes you wonder, was it all an act? Or was it just you being blind? Who is this real person behind this veil? Is it the same person that I have known and come to trust? I really don't know.... Maybe I just took it all for granted and never took the time to understand as well as get to know them well enough...... But.... i guess that's how life works right? There is no definite answer to all your questions.....

Comments

Popular Posts