Outing

First of all, I would like to say that I am finally on my third book of Twilight called ECLIPSE!!! The vampire, Edward Cullen, is just so nice in the book!! hahaha....Can't wait for the movie to come out on November 27th!! Hope it lives up to expectations....

Moving on, yesterday(Friday), after sooooo long, I finally went out!! Of course had to go college first. Had to attend first a boring lecture, E-Publishing and then tutorial class for PR... haha... After class, Kiran picked me up from college and then we went and fetch Sneha before heading to Gurney... There we met up with Jemimah and Nicole who is back from the land down under, Australia!! haha... Jze Yuin couldn't make it unfortunately, so our "gang" was incomplete, but we still had fun like always....hahaha... Hopefully we can all meet up the next time. Jze Yuin's schedule is so packed even though she's on holiday!!! *sigh* It is so unfair though that EVERYONE is on holiday!!! And I don't even have a break until next year January after my exams and that is the time where most will be going back to their respective colleges....seriously, TARC should really consider synchronising our holidays with other colleges!! HAHAHAH.....

We ate in Secret Recipe and this time, it was not me being teased with the waiter but it was Jamie's turn instead!! hahahaha... someone has to be teased on every outing, its like compulsory...hahahaha.....just can't help ourselves I guess.... After eating we just walked around and chit chatted before heading to Big Apple Doughnuts. I LOVE BIG APPLE DOUGHNUTS!! hahaha...Too bad couldn't taste The Alien one but, there's always a next time.... Then....we met KARYN!! She was shopping with her mom in cold storage I think...It's been a long time since we last saw her too....Looking good gal!! hahah....

Anyway, after that, we had to leave but, as usual we had a good time...Can't wait for the next one and hopefully it's soon....

On another note, my aunty left for Ipoh on Thursday....everyone is slowly moving away and that is seriously making me feel real sad...but, i'll save that for another time....it'll be an emotional one i think...hahahaha....till the next post...pa-alam!!

Comments

SFGEMS said…
Don't feel sad when family move away? Look at us, so far apart yet near in heart. Distance does not affect the strong feelings we have for one another.

Love you lots!

:)

Popular Posts