It's been a week since I last updated and the reason for this long absence?? Well busy with college will be one of it and the second reason....kinda had a writer's block....hahahaha....

Anyway, next tuesday will be my final dance exam and then I complete my 8 weeks of co-curricular activities....I can't wait for it to be over....Hopefully I'll be able to pass and get my two credit hours!!

Besides that, nothing interesting has been going on with my life....went out for lunch with Kiran on wednesday and yesterday(saturday) went to Gurney with sis to buy my law books and of course, Big Apple Doughnuts!! hahaha....Finally got to taste "The Alien"...and yes Jemimah....It is LOVELY!! A definite MUST for those chocolate lovers!! hahahah...

Will update more as soon as possible....ciao!!! Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts