High School Musical

"We've made friends to last a lifetime and that's why we're all in this together"

"This is not the end.....it's just a glimpse into the future"


I FINALLY WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!! hahaha...I know...the movie is suppose to be for those still in school and the tweens but oh well, who cares...I LOVE THE MOVIE!! hahahah....


Even after leaving high school for about ten months now, I could still relate to the movie... The lines above are from the movie and I think it fits perfectly... This movie was about their final year and the decisions they have to make for the future... The way I think they felt at the end of the movie was how we felt last year during those final weeks in school. What they did somehow was similar to what my friends and I did in our final year...Staging a drama where everyone in it were seniors, taking lots of pictures for the final yearbook, making tough decisions about the different colleges to go to and facing the prospect of leaving friends we've known for such a long time.....


At the end of the movie, all my memories from high school just came back to me and I suddenly realised how much I missed the fun I had in high school and how much I missed my friends!! College is not the same...People say that college years are your best years but for me thus far, high school has been my best years. We used to see each other EVERYDAY and spent time gossiping and drooling over cute guys but now....all that has changed....yes, we do still keep in touch but it's no longer the same...From telling each other every single detail about one's life and secrets, we now send forwarded messages to one another as a sign of staying in touch and meet up occassionally(if we have time) just to catch up on one's life. Even when we do meet up, it feels different but the fun we have, that for sure, has not change!!


I realise that everyone is moving on and building new friendships and memories and that life has to change. But....at times, you just can't help but think of all those good times we shared and wished that it could be how it was.....


So, to all my beloved High School friends out there, I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Do try to keep in touch and lets try to meet up more often alrite?? heheh....


This post has turned into such a soppy post!! hahaha...

Comments

Unknown said…
u noe... i miss school times like anything.. n i would give the world to just haf one day... one day in mgs... doing the things we did... walking around... drooling over the "CUTE" guys.... who were hollywood stars! haha... vayshi sayang... i miss all those times n wish it never would haf ended.... how things haf changed.... moving on... its not easy when u dunt haf ur school bff's by ur side anymore rite? i miss u a lot... =)
Vayshna said…
hey sayang....yup, it's not easy and definitely not the same... seriously when i watched the movie, it remeinded me of everything!! haha...what's been happening with you lah? Haven't heard from you for so long d k... miss ya too..

Popular Posts