Update!

Today's the second day of my sis being in Sarawak and somehow she has been finding or should I say "curi-ing" time during the meetings to use the laptop to give us updates while she can on how she's been doing..

She was kinda tired yesterday as she was busy the whole day and on the go until 10pm at night.. But today and I think tomorrow as well will just be meetings. So far, everything has been going well. She has FIVE meals a day with two tea breaks and she has nothing much to do in the meetings except just sit through it and listen.

So far, there are no females besides the ones that came from Penang and the rest are guys!! She is also referred to as "anak dara" there and when she goes for her stay in the longhouse, she will have a "mak angkat" to take care of her.hahahah..... They have been receiving tips from one of the guys there about the people from the longhouses. According to him, these people eat really fast as they do not like to linger around after eating like how we are so used to doing, and the last one to finish eating will have to eat all the leftovers!! My sis may have to worry about this as she's always the last one to finish eating whenever we go out to eat so hopefully she follows the advice of the guy who said to take small portions of food in order to finish eating fast!! hahahahah....All the best, sis!!

The food there have been ok as they've been living in a hotel except for one dish that they served for lunch which was a bittergourd dish that it seems smelled really bad that she wanted to vomit and it was on her plate!! She obviously didn't eat it but I told her to be prepared as she may get similar kind of dishes in the longhouse!! hahahah....

As for me, life at home has been pretty dull with not much to do. We usually go out during the weekends so without sis here, i've been home all day..... now I know what it feels like to be an only child!! hahaha... Makes me appreciate that I was in National Service when she went to India and didn't have to be bored to death during that whole month!! hahaha...

Will keep you people updated whenever I can as I seem to be having lots of free time on my hand right now.. hahaha....pa-alam!! muakz!

Comments

SFGEMS said…
So efficient!

What would we do without the internet now?

Keep it up okay!

Love you lots.

Popular Posts