Update 2!!

I have been receiving good feedback about updates on my sis so I'll continue updating about her journey in Sarawak while I still can. hehe....

It's day 3 for her in Sarawak and things have remain the same as far as she's been telling me. The routine from what I can gather is that the whole 3 days has just been meetings which are being conducted in BM which she finds amusing. hahaha...I guess after listening in and being in on meetings conducted in English and then now having to listen to meetings being conducted in BM can be quite amusing as you're not used to it. hahaha...

She will leave for her longhouse stay on Wednesday morning which is just two days away. According to her, the longhouse she is going to is 2 hours away from where she is now and it is closer to Miri. She is currently in Bintulu. Her longhouse is also the furthest compared to the ones her other colleagues are going. I wonder why they just love giving her places to stay that are remote, for example, like when she was in India, she had to stay in one of the villages which ironically was also only two hours away from the city and had a railway track in from of her dorm. hahaha...

She also overheard one of the guys saying that they have already warned the longhouse people to not force them to drink anything if they do not want to. So, she's lucky I guess as she may not have to drink the famous TUAK or TAPAI!! hahaha... she's still worried about the food though. As for the tattoo, she's not sure whether she'll have to get one but she's approaching the idea with an open mind if she has to go through with it. She even said in one of her emails "I wouldn't mind".

Well, all has been well for her so far and I hope it continues... It sounds like she's really going to gain an unforgettable experience which is good as she'll have stories to tell when she gets back. heheh...

Anyway, as for updates on my life, nothing much happened today. Went to college as usual and two classes were cancelled as the lecturer was absent...so, got to go back an hour earlier which was great or else I'll reach home at 5pm!! On another happy note, we finally started discussing on our assignments today and I'm proud to say that we actually came up with good ideas and we can finally get started on it. Things have been going well for me as well thus far, so I just pray it'll continue....

Till the next post then!! Pa-alam!! muakz!!

Comments

Shakun said…
Thanks for keeping my "fans" updated. Looks like I would not have to write about my Sarawak experience since you're doing a pretty good job of it.

However, being semi-OCD, I can't help but notice some grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. Hehe....

Popular Posts