News!!

Hey!! I'm back with more updates!! It may be the last post about my sis as she's leaving for her longhouse stay tomorrow morning and will only be back at the hotel on Saturday...

Anyway, we receive bad news from her last night informing us about the condition of the longhouse she'll be staying in. It seems, the longhouse she's going to has NO electricity OR water supply!! They usually use a generator but unfortunately, it is spoilt for the time being!! AND....they depend on RAIN WATER!! Can you imagine living in a place like that?? I mean, that's really going "back to basics"!! However, I think to make up for their lack of essential needs, they did say they would buy mineral water since guests are coming to stay. Just think about the amount of mosquitoes there'll be and what a feast they would be having!! hahahah..... They are also usually busy during the day, so my sis would only be able to do their work of interviewing and so on at nite...without light!

The area is surrounded with plantations and she's pretty sure there are companies around as well. The ironic thing about all of this is the fact that even though the longhouse has no electricity or water, yet some of the tuai rumah or the head of the longhouses have handphones!! And the head of the longhouse my sis is going to even has an Unser!! Imagine that!! Besides that, they were also informed that would be eating lots of wild boars during their stay in the longhouse!! hahahaha..... On a much brighter note, her longhouse is near the Niah caves! But she's not sure whether she'll have time to visit it...

Well, I'll be praying for her and I hope she'll be able to get through it but, hey, she's a tough gal, she'll be able to do it. hahaha...

As for me, today was a really tiring day as I only got home around 6 something because I had extra curricular activities. You see, in my college, you need to obtain 2 credit hours from extra-curricular activities in order for you to be able to graduate. So, what did I join?? You won't believe this, but...I join dancing! Yup, dancing... I couldn't believe it either when I signed up but as fate would have it, there was nothing else that suited my timetable!! Today was the first class, and I'm convinced that I can't dance!! hahahah...I felt so weird and awkward!!! It's been a loooong time since I last danced!! hahaha.... But oh well, I guess I just have to push myself to do better and get it over with. Goodness....Dancing!! hahahah.....

Anyway, feeling so exhausted right now, so, till tomorrow. Pa-alam!! Muakzzzzz.........

Comments

Popular Posts