I am sick!!

As you can read from the title of my post...I am sick....been sick since thursday. I probably caught it from my father who was also sick. Had fever for two whole days that I had to skip classes on friday...Feeling much better today though...

So...my sis will be coming back tomorrow...yay!! hahaha...She told me she bought for me a present but she won't tell what it is!! Really curious to know what it is!! hahaha...will let you all know once I get it ok...hahah...

Besides that, my results came out today!! As you probably read from the previous post, according to my teacher I did ok and pass all my subjects and well.............SHE WAS RIGHT!!! hahahahah.......I am so glad!!! I did pretty well if i can say so without sounding so"perasan"!! haha....Thank goodness!!

Till the next post then...=)

Comments

Popular Posts