House Cleaning!!

We finally did my mum's favourite thing to do in the world today.....CLEANING THE HOUSE!!! hahahahah....Ok, it's not really her favourite thing to do but she's always pestering us to help clear the house and today, we finally decided to get down and dirty cleaning the house. It was also because Deepavali is only TWO days away...can you imagine how time has been flying by so fast??

Anyway, we woke up around 10am and then went to the market as usual but since there were no parking space, we went to Little India instead to buy all the Deepavali goodies and to look for bangles!! hahaha...we bought all the goodies for the house and to give away and we also found the perfect bangles to match our outfits this year...I've always had a liking for bangles and I don't know why......my mom said even when i was young, I was the only one who would insist on wearing bangles!! hahaha...Definitely a girly girl!! hahahah...

Moving on, after leaving Little India, we came home and started our tedious job of cleaning the house.... I washed the bathroom and vacuumed the house, sis washed the clothes and fans while mom cleared all the unnecesary stuff in the house as well as cleaned up the kitchen....after nearly 3 to 4 hours, we finally finished and I can proudly say the house never looked better!! hahahah...Great teamwork made it easier!! hahaha...

So, tomorrow is Deepavali Eve and as usual, everyone will be meeting up at my granny's house for prayers at night...Believe it or not, this is usually the time where you get to see everyone as EVERYONE is expected to come for the prayers..So, we always have a good time during the Eve.... This year, I didn't really feel the "mood" but now after doing all the shopping and cleaning the house and everything, I'm slowly feeling the excitement. Hopefully this year will be a great Deepavali as this will probably be the last year where everyone is in Penang. Everyone is leaving this year and it's kinda sad that the "family house" would no longer have the same people and that there would be less houses to go too just for a visit...Penang wouldn't be the same as Penang used to be the place where EVERYONE was but now, some will be in Ipoh, KL and so on.... Have to take lots and lots of pictures!!! hahahaha.....I promise to put up pics....heheh..

So, to all my family members, my beloved friends and my fellow Malaysians who will be celebrating Deepavali........Here's wishing you...

"A VERY HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!! MAY YOU ALWAYS BE BLESSED WITH LOTS OF JOY, LOVE AND PROSPERITY!! GOD BLESS ALWAYS AND TAKE CARE!!!"

Comments

Popular Posts