Esmeralda Tomas Soliano

She's about 5'4'', is fair-skinned, has straight hair, a pear- shaped body(and she blames me for it), great sense of fashion and style, is a good cook and above all, has a great personality. SHE is MY MOTHER!

My mom has been saying that I don't talk much about her in my blog, so, this post is dedicated to my one and only beloved mother. People have often said that I am the exact carbon copy of my mother when she was young. From the way we look right up to our mannerisms and the way we talk, we are supposedly so alike that I am called her "PHOTOSTAT"!! It is not as though this is a bad thing as I don't mind at all about how much people say we are alike as she is such a likeable person that even my 18 yr old friends loves her and constantly ask about her! (e.g Kiran, Dulassi).

Besides that, unlike others, I wouldn't have to worry about how I would look like when I'm old and at her age (i'm not saying ur old ma, ur still young at heart!! and still look great! hehe...) and its not too bad. She still looks good for her age!! And since she'll probably look like my grandma as she gets older, i'll look like her too at that age!! And I can proudly say that the women in my family really do age gracefully and that they never look their age! So, I hope to inherit that as well... hehe...

And so, to all those reading this right now, presenting, the future me aka my Mother...





Me standing next to the future ME aka mum...hehe....and the other pic is my grandma....so that's three generations and how i'll probably look when I reach those ages...hahaha....
And so, quoting from one of my favourite movies, "This one's for you, mum!!" =)






Comments

SFGEMS said…
This is a lovely tribute to your mom. Good job!
Shakun said…
Let's see what amah has to say!! haha...
Anonymous said…
ayoooooooooo, oi,atleast I got a clone of myself to terrorise all my enemies when I am gone. If I have got enemies that is! heh heh heh..... and hello, I dont blame you for de pear shaped figure that I have now lahhh. I blame grandma for that cos I inherited that from her.
By the way, for all those who read this tribute to me. I might as well tell you all that I forced them to write one as I am the only one in the family apart from their father who doesnt have a blog yet.
ok vayshi...my clone... thanks!
Well, at least you know what you'll look like. Not bad really. Two older ladies in your life. One your mother. The other your grand mother. Both looking great. You'll surely grow old gracefully.
Vayshna said…
ya i hope so...hahaha...

Popular Posts