Shopping!!

After about nearly a week of staying at home and doing nothing productive (besides following my mom to the market in the mornings), I finally went shopping today!! My sister was suppose to meet her friend in Prangin so my mum and I decided to send her there and go shopping on our own.

Our goal for the day was to look for new shoes. I am a person that is contented with just one or two pairs of shoes as I am a very fussy person when it comes to buying shoes. So after having lunch at McD's, we started our hunt... All the shoe shops were on sale so we went to nearly all the shops looking for the perfect pair for me, particularly the strappy kind as I just LOVE those kind of shoes!

I found a few nice pairs in some shops but it wasn't the ONE yet so we continued looking and finally ended up in Parksons. There I finally found THE ONE!! hahaha... it was obviously a strappy kind and to me it was so nice and even mum agreed. So I decided to try it on. I wanted to get the brown coloured one but unfortunately, they didn't have it, so i decided to get the black one instead which was my original choice. It had a 50% discount so I got the shoe for RM29.95!

However, as luck would have it, I think I'm really fated to have just two or three pairs of shoes at the most because as I was walking back towards the carpark, the shoe I was wearing BROKE!! And it was my most comfortable shoe and I wear it EVERYTIME I go out!!

But, I can't complain as I already have a new one to replace it. hehe... =)


(Didn't think that a post about buying new shoes could be so long! hahaha...)

Comments

SFGEMS said…
Why you never put a picture? snif snif.
Orkid Galistan said…
yea..wanna have a look at ur new shoes...
Vayshna said…
I'm goin to put up pics soon though to me the front view doesn't look that nice...hahaha...

Popular Posts