Shopping and Movies

Finally decided to go Deepavali shopping yesterday since it was the shop's off day and everyone was free. Though it was raining the whole day (and it still is!!), we decided to go ahead with it since it was only drizzling when we decided.

We went to Little India to search for new clothes but unfortunately, nothing in the shops there caught our eyes. I don't know why but to me, it felt as though all the designs were just...I don't know....not the kind that would attract you at first glance...hahah... I told my sis that it was either still too early for us to be shopping or too late! hahaha... Anyway, after a not so fruitful outing, we finally headed back home deciding to go shopping on another day which hopefully will be better than last night..

On another note, when we came back, we decided to watch The Dark Knight. I have been wanting to watch this movie ever since it came out and of course the main attraction was to see The Joker aka Heath Ledger in action. And he didn't fail to deliver! I LOVED THE JOKER!! Believe it or not, he was so cute in the movie (not in the looks sense but in the character).

I especially loved this scene from the movie between Batman and The Joker. He was so funny at the beginning! hahaha.... Anyway, I recommend this movie to everyone who is as outdated as me and have not watched The Dark Knight!! It is entertaining and to me, meets its expectations. So, go check it out and don't worry about not being able to follow if you have not watched the other Batman movie because the storyline is not directly related.




Comments

Orkid Galistan said…
Vay, why dun u take a day or two and come over to KL. Here in KL sentral will be having these big bazaar for deepavali,got alot of nice and modern punjabi suit n sari...i tell u..itz so cheap..all the latest design less than rm100 and its so nice..and lotsa..lotsa bangles and manisan..arrgghhh....this place really drives me crazy. U can get punjabi blouse for rm10 and its so nice...
Vayshna said…
hmmm...must see how first lah.... nor the raya hols will be very jammed the roads all and then i'll be strating classes back again so might be a little difficult...

Popular Posts