Happy Birthday!!

This is a post dedicated to all my family and friends born in the month of September.

19th September - My beloved grandmother turning 77 (The one in green the green sari)

20th September - My dearest schoolmate turning the legal age of 18!! Little Miss Sunshine...


21st September - My classmate for two years, Syaza, also turning 18 this year.
22nd September - My dearest cousin, Sumayah, that is also 18.



22nd September - My beloved Uncle Maurice in Singapore that never fails to call me on my birthday

23rd September - My collegemate, Chia Chia, turning 18 as well!! (sorry i couldn't get you anything!! btw, i also stole tis pic from ur blog! hehe...sorry!hope you dun mind!)


28th September - If i'm not wrong, it's Denise's Birthday. If it isn't, sorry i got it wrong but if it is, then Happy 18th Birthday!!! hahaha...

Well.....those are all the birthdays that I can remember for the month of September. If I missed out anyone, I'm trully sorry. So, here's wishing all of you, a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May you always be blessed with lots of love, joy and everything that you wish for! Have fun and may you have many many more years to come. Hugs and kisses to all!!!

Comments

Popular Posts