18th Birthday and turning LEGAL!!!

As of 15th August......I am now officially 18!! Woohoo!!!! hahahha..... My birthday turned out to be a great one even though I got bullied as usual!!. My birthday started with me receiving quite a number of birthday smses and phone calls. This year's number of smses and calls really broke the record as I have never received so many before. So, I wish to thank EVERYONE that took the trouble to call or messaged. Thank you!!! The only sad thing was that I had to sleep early coz I had class the next day....hahaha....
In college, nothing much happened...except that I had friends who did a birthday card for me (thanks chia chia!!) and bought me a lollipop as welll!! hahahah... But like I always say, it's the thought that counts.
At night, I went to my dad's shop just to hang around with mum and dad there and to also celebrate with the people there. As I was in a good and generous mood, I bought pizza for everyone to share.
Then the celebrations begin with the guys in the shop buying a cake for me with this words on "81st BIRTHDAY"!!! And they had 8 BIG candles with One small just for the fun of it!! It was all pretty normal after that with them singing the birthday song for me, me blowing candles and cutting the cake. Everyone settled down after that, eating pizza and cake and it was all calm.....


UNTIL......................................




The GUYS in this picture decided to do what they call "ANGSANA TRADITION" (angsana garden cafe is the name of the shop). They bought a few spray cans with the stringy thing, teamed up and sprayed me!!!


















These pictures are the result of how I got bullied...... The worst thing was......IT GETS STUCK IN YOUR HAIR!!! Thank goodness you can take it out if you do it slowly and it is NOT like chewing gum but the texture was like as though it was!! There are more pictures on facebook of how badly I got sprayed but they were forgiven as it was all in the name of FUN!! As they say, revenge is sweet so to those guys......BEWARE!!!!

On another note.....After 12am....since I was legal......I decided to take ONE SHOT!! One shot at what?? Of drinking WHISKY - NEAT!! Which means.......drinking it as it is, without mixing it with any soft drinks!! To tell you the truth, it was not that bad! hahah.... I expected it to be worst and since my parents were in the shop.....they let me drink, so for the first time that night, I drank. Not just one glass, but a few!! hahahahaha....... But, I DID NOT get drunk!! hahahah.....


Evidence of me about to do my one shot! hahahah..... I surprised myself as well...Didnt think that I would actually do it, but I did... And my parents were cool enough to let me drink that night but it was because they were there. But, it's not as though I'll do it again and again...It was just something I did to make me birthday more memorable!! hahah...
And so.....this 18th birthday will be one birthday that I will never forget as well. It looks as though I have lots of memoreable birthdays, huh? But, oh well..... Birthdays are meant to be special rite? And I'm glad to have had so many memorable ones and many more to come I hope!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts