Nicknames!!!!

It is unavoidable if I only write about how much of assignments and tests I have because in this last 2 and a half months........those are the only "interesting" happenings in my life!! hahahaha.....

Anyway....on a different note but still related to college.......I realise that I can never run away from having nicknames!!! It seems like from the time I was born right up to this moment......people can never, ever get my name right on the first try!! Ok, maybe a few has gotten it right, but still......the majority of it has not!! So, here are some of the nicknames or should I say, mis-pronounciations of my names that I have gotten throughout my life:-
  • Dictionary - Courtesy of my mom who could not pronounce my name when it was given to me. But, can't blame her, as i was my grandma who chose the name by looking at the day, time, etc
  • Vanishing
  • Vayshi
  • Miss Ramping
  • Wasabi (thanks to ee lynn!!)
  • Vaysh
  • Vayshen
  • Vayshni (even though there's no "I" in my name)
  • Veshna
  • Vasna

So far, that's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are quite a few more. If you can think of anymore, feel free to add on....hahah.....

There's also something else that I realised.....wherever I go, I am always surrounded by TWINS!! hahahaha.....In school, I had pei woon and pei fern in my class, when I went to National Service, I also had a friend who had a twin and now, in college, in MY class, I once again have a friend with a twin and the funny thing is, the other twin is in Joanne's class!! hahaha....The irony of it all........ hahaha.....

(p/s: There you go Kiran, something else besides the nerd-ish posts! haha...)

Comments

Popular Posts