Never Ending................

It's only the third day of the week and already, i feel so exhausted!!!This may be due to the fact that, as my exams draw closer, instead of my lecturers giving us time to study/revise, we are instead given extra assignments and presentations, so much so, that the moment class ends, I rush to get on the earliest bus so that I can reach home early and start on all that was given. To top it all, EVERY SINGLE WEEK there's either a test or quiz for one of the subjects and we have to get good marks for it, or else......FAIL YOUR COURSEWORK!!! I seriously can't wait for the holidays to be here!!

Anyway.........i have to get back to doing my work as this post was just a breather for me from all the thick textbooks and notes that I have been looking at for soooo long.

So, till the next post then!! I promise to update as soon as i can......

Comments

Popular Posts