Cave of the Golden Rose!

As a little girl, I've always liked watching everything on TV, from cartoons, to Barney to drama shows. I even remember watching quite a number of Malay shows like those telemovies, Kisah Benar, etc and Chinese shows as well. One Chinese show that I remember watching (though I can't remember the storyline anymore) was Green Green Grass by the River! Did any of you ever watch that show? =)


I think one of the earliest shows that I remember following was Cave of the Golden Rose. Though back then, it was shown as a five-part television movie. I can't really remember the exact age I was when I watched it but remember I used to watch it with my sister and we used to like the hero Romualdo, played by Kim Rossi Stuart.


Even after so many years, I've always remembered Cave of the Golden Rose and recently, much to the delight of my sis and I, TV9 started showing it again! I was kinda excited about watching it again because though I can remember certain scenes of the movies, I couldn't really remember the storyline.


So now, I can watch it all over again! =) Lol! Its currently showing on TV9 on Sundays at 10pm. I think after the first 3-parts of the 5-parts, the stories were not very nice anymore and Romualdo was no longer in it. So, I guess I'll just watch all the nice parts and then, skip the rest! After all, I've already watched the show! Lol!!

So, if any of you who used to be fans of the show and to those who are interested in shows like this, why not give this show a try? You just might like it. =)

Signing off for now, pa-alam!

Comments

FBS Headmaster said…
it was my mom's favorite too and I remember watching it with her. When the last one was showing, in the middle of the story there was blackout and my mom was so disappointed that we missed out a bit of the story. Haha
Vayshna said…
Daniel,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Haha.. well I hope your mom managed to catch the repeat they showed on TV recently! =)

Popular Posts