Pre Birthday Celebration!

Today was the last day of class! =) However, it was a bittersweet day as the last class just reminded us that next week will be our finals!!

On a much happier note though, today my friends bought a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday and Serene's! *Our birthdays are just a day apart  - 14/8 and 15/8*

So here are a few pictures courtesy of Jolyn, our resident class stalker and photographer! ;-)

My First 21st Birthday Cake!! A fluffy longan cake! *Delicious*


A photo collage of my dear college friends who contributed in buying the cake! Thanks! <3



At Sawara, a Japanese/Chinese/Not Sure, restaurant at Pulau Tikus. Food was ok though.



So, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my dear friends for this early birthday celebration. I really didn't expect anything and it was indeed a nice surprise. Thank you for starting off my 21st birthday celebration with sweet memories to cherish! =)

To Serene, even though we will probably have exam blues while celebrating our birthday this coming weekend, but let's make this birthday, our 21ST birthday, a birthday to remember!!!! =) HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND ME!!!!!!! <3

Till the next post, pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts