My Woozy 21st!!

I'm officially 21!! I've actually been 21 for the past one week and how does it feel? Well, honestly, it feels the same like any other day, the only difference being that I can now do whatever I want! All my aunts and uncle who called to wish me all told me that I could run away and no one would stop me! Lol! It's funny how everyone is telling me to run away! haha..

I didn't have a big party to celebrate my 21st but I did go to the shop to usher in my birthday after having a quiet dinner with Kiran, Trish and my sister at Winter Warmers. I'm not sure if i've mentioned this before but people at the shop and some family members have given me the nickname "princess" as they feel I give out this "princessy aura", which I would like to stress that I do not! Lol!

So, for my birthday, sis bought for me a princess themed birthday hat and I had a balloon from Kiran as she insisted on getting me one. Prem and Robert (a friend/customer) at the shop bought wine and of course, just like last year, Prem and my sis aimed at getting me drunk and I think this year, they SORT of succeeded as when the night came to the end, I was WOOZY! I felt a bit light headed and some of the pictures taken at shop, I did not remember taking. Also, I woke up with a hangover the next day!

The next night, on my birthday itself, I took my family out for my annual birthday dinner at Mizi Bistro! =)

Here are some pictures of my woozy 21st!

My second birthday cake!

The wine we had that made me woozy! Looks like I've found my "poison"!


Random birthday shot! =)


This is Robert and he gave me a gold key for my birthday! =D


Sex and the City picture! Lol!


Kiran has been wanting to come to the shop to experience the "legendary" birthday celebrations and now, she has witnessed one!


                                                Family picture! Kinda blurry though, sorry!

So, that was my woozy but memorable 21st birthday. I'll put more pictures up once I upload pictures from Trish's camera. This pictures are courtesy of Kiran. =) Now that I'm 21, I have to go register myself as a voter!! Lol! And I told my mum that I can officially go to Genting to gamble! =) haha!

Till the next post, pa-alam!!



Comments

Popular Posts