Only 3 more weeks???

It feels like just as I was getting used to the classes and the subjects, it's already time for examinations!! In about 3 weeks, i'll be facing the dreaded cold and tension filled hall again. Just the other day, I was talking to my classmates about exams and we realised that the last time we sat for an exam was back in January! That was almost 7 months ago!!

The semester has been filled with assignments and presentations that I've barely found the time to do anything for myself! Even when my friends came back, I actually had to schedule time to meet and I only went out once!!

I've been reading a book - Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol - for the past few months already and I've only finished half of the book!!

The only thing good about exams is the semester holiday that comes after that and I for one, cant wait for that! Even though there'll be work to do for my final year thesis, but i'm gonna give myself a few days to just enjoy and relax. Can't believe that after this semester, i'll only have one more semester before i graduate.

Sighs... Looks like i have to start devoting my time to my books and notes very very soon.

Till i see you again, pa-alam!

Comments

Popular Posts