Movies

Since being stuck at home for two weeks, I've been watching a lot of TV. I rediscovered old shows such as Brothers and Sisters (Love the show! I want to watch season 3!!) and Mis Tres Hermanas (I want to watch the ending again even though i've already watched it before!). I also started watching the new season of Private Practice (S3) and Grey's Anatomy(S6) on star world. =)

So, as you can see, I've been enjoying my time at home. =) Anyway, recently, on mom's off day, we decided to have a movie marathon. We watched two movies: Red and Piranha 3D.




First movie: RED (stands for Retired: Extremely Dangerous!) starring Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. I found the movie entertaining though a bit weird, I'm not sure why. The story is about retired CIA agents who are being hunted by the CIA people for something they did not do. So, now, these retired agents have to come together to find out the reason behind this attack by the CIA. I personally found John Malkovich and Helen Mirren's character entertaining. John Malkovich was the quirky, weird character who does not trust anyone and has a cool underground house connected to his car! As for Helen Mirren, I just loved the calm way she uses whenever she is trying to shoot people. She made it look really easy and she made her character look really professional. Overall, I would say it was an OK movie.





Second Movie: Piranha 3D. Now, this movie, seriously, had no purpose at all. It was just a movie filled with really scantily clad girls (sometimes no clothes at all) and really gory scenes such as bodies being cut in two, heads being pulled off, legs eaten by the piranhas with only the body left hanging on the parasail, etc. So, if you are looking for a movie to just watch, a movie that does not require your full attention and you're looking for a really bloody movie, then I suggest you go and watch this movie.

Right now, I'm looking forward to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, The new Narnia movie and Rapunzel! I've been wanting to watch HP for so many weeks but since we've been sick and busy, so there wasnt any time. Hopefully, we'll get to watch it soon. =D

Till the next post, pa-alam! =)

Comments

Popular Posts