MIA

Well, after not updating for so long, I finally have something to update about. After managing to evade it for such a long time, I finally got the CHICKEN POX!! My cousins got it a few years back but surprisingly, my sis and I didn't catch it from them, but now, out of the blue, we finally got it.

The worst fear I had about getting chicken pox was the itchiness that comes with it. Sis was lucky enough that she was not itchy at all! I, on the other hand, was terribly itchy, that I couldn't even get a good night sleep as I was waking up in the middle of the night to find myself scratching my body!

But thankfully, after the first few days, the itch went away mostly due to the help of calamine lotion and neem leaves. My mum and sis blended the leaves to apply on the body as it will help ease the itchiness as well as help to dry it up.

So, as of now, I'm still stuck at home. Most of the spots are drying up so i'm in the contagious period. I was kind of dreading the idea of missing classes as I didnt want to be missing lessons and having to catch up before my exams next month. But now that I've spent almost a week at home, I'm feeling lazy to go back to college!! haha... Waking up late, watching TV almost the whole day as well as not having to do housework is great!! =)

Chicken pox aside, I've also been worried about my internship. My internship starts in February and I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm hoping to get one soon coz if I don't, i'll be left without a place to go!! Some of my friends have gotten replies and I'm happy for them, but I can't help feeling a little jealous! Oh well, i guess I just have to keep my fingers cross and pray for a reply soon! =) Wish me luck!

I'll be signing off for now. Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts