Hello!

I know I haven't updated my blog in a while and as usual, my reasons for not updating would be because of: 1) Laziness, 2) Unable to think of what to write and 3) The start of a new semester.

It's week 4 of my new semester and so far, it feels the same like any other semesters. However, this semester is a bit different as none of the sosial science lecturers are teaching us this semester! Instead, we are being taught by the business school teachers as we only have one core subject this semester. Oh yes, the subject I was so not looking forward to is also finally here : STATISTICS!! For those who know me, they probably know that maths and I, do not have a good relationship. Since the start of my schooling years except maybe during standard 1, 2and 3, I have never liked maths and that feeling carries on till today. So, for this semester, i'll have to work extra harder to do well in this subject as well as the others. I even have Cyber Law this semester!! Having new lecurers feels a bit dfferent but at least they are ok and so far, it's been good. So, let's hope it lasts!

On a different note, Deepavali is coming soon and so far, we have not done anything festive! We did do our usual walk around Little India but so far, I haven't felt the festive mood in me yet! And, I haven't seen anything nice to wear! This week will be my sister's last week to shop and do any delicacies such as muruku because starting next week, she'll be busy till the 3rd of november!! So, hopefully, we'll be able to find some new clothes and other deepavali stuff to buy this week!!

Well, that's all for now. Signing off till the next post, pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts