The end

It feels like it was just yesterday when I stepped into the class and looked at all the unfamiliar faces. And now, in just a week, our first semester will be over and we would be facing our very first Advanced Diploma EXAM!!

My exam will start on the 25th of August and end on the 3rd of September. Then, i'll officially be free till the 26th of September. It'll be the first time that i will be having a paper on a Sunday as well!! Imagine, waking up on a Sunday to do an Exam!! I guess I just have to set my brain into exam mode so that I do not oversleep or anything! *touch wood*

Its been a rather eventful semester and it has really been a mixture of hard work and play throughout the whole semester. I've gotten to know my new friends better and became closer with my lecturers as well. After seeing the same lecturers for two years and nearly everyday, it would definitely make the students closer to the lecturer, right? Even more so when they are closer to your age! haha..

If you've noticed, I have not been updating frequently as my mind has been blank whenever I think of what to update! But, i'll try to update more often!! =)


Till the next post then. Gotta start studying for my exams!!


Signing off for now, Pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts