Santa claus is coming to town........... =)

In less than a week, it'll be Christmas Day!! Christmas has always been fun for me as I truly enjoy the process of decorating the house and christmas tree, trying to choose the perfect present for my beloved family and of course, getting presents from them in return!!

We used to go KL every Christmas to celebrate it with my mom's side but for the past few years, that tradition has stopped as everyone has been busy with work and since starting college, i have not been having any long festive holidays. It's always nicer to spend Christmas when there is a big group of people and everyone gets together to have a big family dinner and hearing the laughter and jokes just makes Christmas a little more special.

However, even though the tradition of going to KL has stopped but nevertheless, Christmas back home in Penang has been fun as well. As long as the whole family is together and everyone has a great time, that is enough for me. For the past 2 or 3 years, we've been spending christmas eve at the shop and just at the stroke of 12am, the spray cans appear and everyone is literally covered in "snow"!! This year, I do not know what the plan is for Christmas but I'm sure whatever the plans are, it'll definitely be great!

Even though Christmas is just around the corner, I haven't actually finished all my xmas shopping yet!! I still have to buy presents for my dad and I'm not quite sure what to get him. But, I know, no matter what I get him, he'll like it coz he's that kind of guy. It doesn't matter whether we get him anyting or not but of course, it is more fun when everyone gets to open something on Christmas day, right? =)

So, till the next post, may you all have a splendid weekend and I'll update real soon! Pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts