When friends return for the holidays...

The holiday season has arrived!! You can definitely feel it in the air and know that it has arrived when you see groups of friends "attacking" shopping malls, theatres and food outlets! Unfortunately for me, I have no break at all!! But, that has not stopped me as my life is now more interesting with my friends all back in town!! =)

So, last Thursday, my series of outing began. Unfortunately with only one friend back and the others still in the "process" of coming back or striving to finish their exams in order to enjoy their holiday, this series of outings has only been just me and Kiran. For our first "date", she picked me up from college and we went to Gurney to have some lunch at Nando's and also to catch up on what's happen in our lives. Since she is on holiday till early January, we decided to go out at least once a week and do something new every week. =)

The next "date" was on the following week and once again, she picked me up from college before heading to GP. She made plans to have dinner with Ee Lynn, Karyn and Ann Ting but since we had a few hours to spare, we decided to catch a movie before meeting up with them. After much "fighting", she somehow managed to convince me to watch PHOBIA 2, a Thai horror movie and i think for 3/4 of the movie, I was watching it between my fingers!! I am NOT a fan of horror movies and even though some people said that the movie was not scary, to me, it was!! After the movie, we went to the malay food stall next to the Larut Road KFC to have dinner with ee lynn and gang. After dinner, they decided to go to the pasar malam in Tanjung Bungah but since I had some work to do, Kiran sent me home first before joining them there.

Last night (Friday), I invited Kiran to come and watch New Moon with me, sis and a few cousins. (I'll dedicate a post specially for New Moon!) =) Oh, I nearly forgot an important event that happened while we were waiting to go into the cinema! We were waiting in front of the popcorn area and there was a group of guys behind the counter. As we were walking away, a guy approached Kiran and asked her for her number!!! hahahah... The expression on her face was priceless!! hahaha... (sorry kiran!)

Anyway, after the movie, we went to fetch Trish who was car-less as her car had some problems. We couldn't decide where to go for dinner and since Kiran has not been to Sunset Bistro, we decided to go there for dinner. Unfortunely, it was past dinner time, so the kitchen was closed and instead we had to have dinner at the place beside sunset. Anyway, after eating, we went back to Sunset and the place was so filled!! It was so hard to get the attention of the waiters too! But we finally caught the attention of one. Kiran had the drink called Sex On The Beach which was quite nice and I shared with my sister a drink that once again tasted like cough mixture!! hahaha... The alcohol in the drink was so strong!! We left Sunset at about 1am.

So far, the outings I've had with Kiran has been fun and we have been doing activities that we have never done before. And now, I can't wait for Nicole [coming back today! =) ] and for the rest fo my friends to come back so that we can do more things together!! =)

That's all for now! Pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts