Sunset Bistro

After our Friday night outing to HRC last weekend, Trish invited my sis and I to go to Sunset Bistro last night. It is just after Parkroyal Hotel and it is literally by the beach. The setting of the place is nice because it is so close to the beach and it is very laidback.

As it turned out, last night was Sunset Bistro's 4th anniversary and even though we reached there around 9 something, the place was already full. We were lucky enough to find places to sit. As it was their anniversary, there were a lot performances by the staff and Simon from OIAM was their guest artiste.

As I said before, I have a Drinks Wish List, and last night, I got to tick another one off my list. This time, I had a Margarita and I actually liked it! It was so much better compared to the Bloody Mary I had at HRC. It also tasted better than the Singapore Sling and A Day At The Beach that my sis and Trish had as well. To me, those two tasted a bit like cough syrup!! hahaha..

The performances by the staff was just so-so. The sketches they had was really lame as I don't think anyone understood what was happening. The only highlight of their performance was a Whitney Houston impersonation by one of the staff dressed up as a woman. It was really funny and he/she managed to get the whole crowd cheering for her.

The food there looked nice but I didn't try any as we had dinner before we went there. I don't have any pictures to put up as we couldn't really take many pictures. The place was kinda dark as the tables only had candles lighting it up.

It is a nice place to hang out with friends though, so now I have another place to bring my friends to the next time! =)

Till the next post! Pa-alam!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts